Feel concerned about what’s going on in Europe? Want to speak up and let your bright ideas shine through? Then prepare yourself: the EYE18 is coming in Strasbourg and you’ll surely like it!
Sounds great, right? But…what is the EYE by the way?
- EYE stands for European Youth Event
- It is a political youth-led event that takes place at the European Parliament in Strasbourg gathering more than 8,000 young Europeans.
- It combines high-level political debates, thematic workshops, educational activities, cultural animations and live music into a unique political and festive mix creating a unique, fun and meaningful experience of participation
- It aims to put youth issues at the forefront of the political debate, engaging with young people and demonstrating the positive contribution they make to society.
Now that you know what it’s all about, it’s time to join in! 😉
50 people will have the chance to take part in this incredible weekend with the FEMYSO-EMF delegation! To apply you must be:
- Willing to be a positive contribution to Europe
- Currently or formerly involved in a youth organisation
- Between 16 and 30 years old
- From any European country
- Available on the 1st and 2nd of June 2018 and willing to travel to Strasbourg
- Interested by European issues
- Preferably outspoken (you’re not afraid to say what you think!)
- Able to speak English
Now is YOUR chance to live a once in a lifetime experience at a European institution. To apply, please fill in this form before December 31st. For any question, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To know more about the EYE and the program, please visit the European Parliament website.
We hope your application will be successful!