As a part of the Youth Programme of the European Commission, the European Voluntary Service (EVS) programme promotes the mobility of young people through international activities.
As part of this internship, the volunteer, aged between 18 and 30, would help with the work of FEMYSO (Forum of European Muslim Youth and Student Organisations) and would have the unique opportunity to get involved in a very multicultural and active European non-profit organization.
The objectives of such a project are: to become deeply involved in the International Youth Work; to promote the active role of Muslim youth in Europe and the political involvement of young people in the society; to combat racism and xenophobia; and to strengthen the FEMYSO team with important internal projects. The EVS activity in FEMYSO’s office in Brussels would be for a minimum duration of 2 months and a maximum overall duration of 12 months (excluding the preparation and the evaluation).
- a fascinating and challenging experience at the heart of international youth work;
- the opportunity to meet and to get to know young people from across Europe;
- an extraordinary opportunity to live for several months in Brussels, the centre of European Union institutions;
- a unique chance to discover a country of rich historical and cultural heritage, well-known for its mixing of populations, cultures and religions;
- a possibility of acquiring further experience which would enhance the intern’s job prospect; and the possibility to attend language courses.
The accommodation and food would be covered. The travel costs are reimbursed and monthly pocket-money will be provided.
If you would like to take part in this wonderful experience, please
contact the National Youth Agency of your country. You’ll find the details of all national agencies in Europe on the following website: http://ec.europa.eu/youth/contact_en.html
send a copy of your CV and a motivation letter to FEMYSO. A letter of support from your sending organization would also be required.
|Projects between||Application deadline|
|1st July and 30th November||1st February|
|1st November and 30th March||1st June|
|1st January and 31st July||1st September|