It is time for us to present you, Outspoken, our upcoming Advocacy Study Session in partnership with the European Youth Center Strasbourg of the Council of Europe!
This year’s edition will be focusing on Advocacy and Youth Participation. We aim to equip our participants with the knowledge and skills to understand institutional dynamics as well as tools to provoke global positive change.
Places are limited so apply today and tell others to join!
- When: 2nd – 7th March, 2020
- Where: European Youth Centre, Strasbourg
- Cost: €50 participation fee – All travel, accommodation and food costs are covered
- Application Deadline: 3rd January 2020
- Be between the age of 18 – 30 years old.
- Be able to actively participate in a vibrant team.
- From a Council of Europe member state.
- Be able to attend the whole duration of the session between the 2nd and 7th of March 2020.
- Have some experience of voluntary work
- Be motivated to provoke change!
- Learn about European Institutions and stakeholder
- Build skills to be able to advocate within the participants respective contexts
- Meet inspirational individuals and feel empowered
- Familiarise with the work of the Council of Europe
- Build a strong network of like minded Young European Muslims
- Start and develop advocacy projects to carry on after the Study Session
If you are interested, fill in this form ASAP by submitting both written and video contributions requested.
For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org